Contract for Wedding Photography Services with BellaReese Photography
The Client agrees that he/she is responsible for all parties involved with the agreed upon photo session. If there is an individual involved in the photo session who does not agree to the terms of this agreement the Client assumes responsibility for any liability.
The Photographer is responsible for providing the Client a photographic service as detailed in this Agreement.
- AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Session Fees/Retainer: A retainer of $200 & signed contract are required to reserve your wedding date and is non refundable. However, the above stated retainer will be applied to the total cost of your wedding package.
- The non refundable retainer is a fee that retains the photographer’s services for your scheduled session date that the photographer has turned down other work for.
- The remaining balance is then divided into two payments, half 6 months prior to client's date and the remaining half one week prior to client's date. No photography will be fulfilled without payment in full one week before the wedding date stated in this contract.
- Change of Date or Venue: BellaReese Photography must be notified immediately of any changes in schedule or location, at least one week prior to scheduled date of event. Notification of any changes can be made by phone along with written notice sent via email for documentation. If an email is sent, a confirmation of receipt must be in writing. It is the client's responsibility to confirm all arrangements at least 7-10 days prior to the event. In the event of change of address or contact information as listed, the client must notify BellaReese Photography.
- Exclusive Photographer: BellaReese Photography shall be the exclusive photographer(s) retained by the client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. Family and friends of the clients and other wedding vendors SHALL NOT interfere with the photographer's duties. Guests will be asked to refrain from taking flash photographs at certain intervals of wedding services to ensure proper exposure of images.
- Copyright Information: The photographs produced by BellaReese Photography are protected by Federal Copyright Laws (USC Title 17) and MAY NOT be reproduced, cropped or altered in any manner. Client here by waives any claims of ownership, income, editorial control and the use of the images.
- Cancellation or Postponement Policy: There shall be NO refund of retainer after 48 hours from the signing of agreement due to the reservation of the photography date. If the event is cancelled within three months of the wedding date, the client shall pay the balance of the contract due to the high probability BellaReese Photography will not be able to further book that date. Once a balance is paid, it is NON-REFUNDABLE. Any other arrangements shall be discussed between the client and BellaReese Photography. All arrangements will be put in writing. Cancelleation must be in writing even if a phone call was made to inform BellaReese Photography of the cancellation.
- Creative License: Images are edited at the photographer's (BellaReese Photography) discretion, and delivered images may not include all images shot. The photographers (BellaReese Photography) reserves the creative right to edit and release only those deemed creditable as professional quality and within the photographer's artistic standards. All images released are high resolution JPEG. RAW files are not released.
- Flash Drive Storage: Due to the lack of information about how long flash drives can hold information, BellaReese Photography recommends clients back up images on another media format other than flash drives, such as an external hard drive. BellaReese Photography also recommends making multiple copies of the images from the flash drive to insure the images for years to come. BellaReese Photography cannot be held responsible for the failure of the flash drives due to mishandling. It is the client's responsibility to keep several copies of any flash drive in more than one locaiton and back the images up on another format such as a hard drive.
- Archival of Images: After you receive your images, BellaReese Photography archives the photos for a total of TWO years. If you lose the copy of the images from your wedding, there is an archival fee of $150 to have a gallery of your images uploaded so you can download the digitals.
- Failure to Perform: Due to the limited and subjective nature of the event, BellaReese Photography cannot be held responsible for photographs not taken or missed, lack of coverage resulting from weather conditions, or schedule complications cause by, but not limited to, anyone in or at the event, or by the church or location restrictions. The photographer is not responsible for the lost photo opportunities due to other cameras or flashes, the lateness of the bride, groom, or other principles, rules and restrictions of venue, or the rendering of decorations of the location. It is acknowledged that any lists submitted to BellaReese Photography will be used for organizational purposes and in no way represents photography that will be produced. BellaReese Photography will do its best to fulfill all requests but can make no guarantees all images will be delivered. Clients are responsible for all locations fees and permits.
- Force Majeure: If BellaReese Photography or its assigns cannot perform this agreement due to a fire, casualty, strike or other civil disturbances, Acts of God, including but not limited to road closures, severe traffic, fire, terrorism, other causes beyond the control of the parties, or due to the photographer's illness, then BellaReese Photography shall return any monies paid by the client, less expenses, but shall have no further liability with respect to the agreement. This limitation of liability shall also apply in the even that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, compact flash card malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without the fault on the part of BellaReese Photography.
- Photographer Substitution: In the extremely unlikely event of severe personal illness or other extreme acts of nature beyond the control of BellaReese Photography which precludes the photographer from performing the duties of coverage BellaReese Photography will attempt to arrange for a substitute photographer of high qualification, per client approval of said photographer. The client and BellaReese Photography both assume the risks and dangers of the photographer's travel and if the extremely unlikely event a last-minute Act of Nature or travel disaster occurs while BellaReese Photography is en route to the event, the photographer will refund the client all monies paid, less the retainer.
- Second Photographer: BellaReese Photography will hire a second photographer, if applicable to client's chosen package and enhancements and the photographer will be of BellaReese Photography's choosing. Additional cost will be the responsibility of the client.
- Printing of The Images: The photographer is not responsible for any prints that are not ordered directly through BellaReese Photography.
- Model Release: This contract serves as a model release, giving BellaReese Photography the irrevocable right to use the photographs in all forms and in all media and in all manners for advertising, trade, promotion, exhibition, or any other lawful purposes. BellaReese Photography can grant the use of the images to third parties and all compensation for use and credit for the images remain the property of BellaReese Photography. The client waives any right to inspect or approve the photograph(s), finished version(s) incorporating the photo(s) or the use to which it may be applied, included written copy that may be created and appear in connection therewith. This release is binding on the client and their legal representatives.
- Delivery of Products: Client will receive their final high resolution, hand edited JPEG images via an online gallery no later than six weeks following the wedding date. This does not include any requests by client for further edits or enhancements.
- Entire Agreement: This agreement contains the entire understanding between BellaReese Photography and Client. It supersedes all prior agreements between parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by all parties. If the parties want to waive one provision of this agreement, it does not mean that any other provision is also waived. This constitutes an order for one portrait session with BellaReese Photography.
- The undersigned have read and understood the contract and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety. Only the bride and groom (or signers of this document) can discuss any problems that arise.
- We kindly ask you get in touch with us two weeks prior to the date of your event to touch base and go over last minute details. We will make every effort to contact you, but it is the client's responsibility to contact BellaReese Photography to confirm wedding details and times.
- BellaReese Photography retains the copyright to all images produced by BellaReese Photography and/or subcontractors. If purchasing Hi-Resolution images on a flash drive, clients will be given a written print release to make personal copies of images on the flash drive. The client understands the images given on flash drives cannot be used for profit or advertising and all posting of images on the internet need to be credited images to BellaReese Photography.